Teresa Jensen, M.A., Office Manager
Teresa is the office manager at Valley Skin Institute and is responsible for the daily operations of the clinic. She works with the staff to develop the team and continuously enhance patient care. With more than a decade of experience as a medical assistant, Teresa can step in as needed to assist in the front or back office at Valley Skin Institute.
Teresa is a graduate of San Joaquin Valley College and has an Associate of Science degree in Administrative and Clinical Medical Assisting. She has a long history of working in dermatology and has been working with Dr. Storey since 2010.
As the office manager, Teresa is responsible for:
- Day to day operations of the office
- Hiring and training new staff
- Employee relations and retention
- Overseeing budgets
- Developing and implementing office policies
- Quality improvement processes
- Working as a liaison between Dr. Storey and her team
- Continuing to work as a Clinical Medical Assistant