Tracy Kutsenkow, N.P.
Certified Dermatology Nurse Practitioner
Tracy is a veteran Nurse Practioner with years of experience. Since 2000, Tracy has provided dermatology care in a primary care facility and skilled nursing and residential facilities.
Earlier in her career, Tracy was a Medical Officer with the United States Peace Corps serving internationally in countries such as Asia and Africa. She was a part of a team that established the Peace Corp Program in Russia. She is a respected lecturer and has published on a wide variety of health issues.
Tracy is a proud member of the Fig Garden Woman’s Club and she enjoys landscaping, yoga, and trail riding her horses with her husband Jack.
- Certified Dermatology Nurse Practitioner, Dermatology Nursing Certification Board
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, ANCC
- Community College Instructor Credential, Health Services
- Community College Instructor Credential, Nursing
- Registered Nurse California
- American College of Nurse Practitioners
- NP/PA Journal Club
- Dermatology Nurse Association
- M.S.N.: California State University, Fresno, School of Health; Masters of Nursing Science, Family Nurse Practitioner Option
- B.S.N.: California State University, Fresno, Nursing Science
- B.A.: University of California. Berkeley, Art History
- “Care of the Pregnant Woman: Health Care Guidelines for a Prenatal Program” (1983) California State University, Fresno.
- “Employee Hepatitis B Vaccination Program” (1984) University Medical Center. Fresno, California.
- “Employee Health Department Policies and Procedures Manual” (1983) University Medical Center. Fresno, California.
- “Peace Corps, Russian/Far-East, Volunteer Health Handbook” (1993) Vladivostok, Russia.